Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: NBA Draft

  1. #11
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    horford and brewer certainly have more to offer at the next level
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    I could even see Humphries contributing in a Steve Kerr type capacity.

    Noah has one of the ugliest shots around and will be pushed around in the low post. He would need to be drafted by someone like Pheonix to have a decent NBA career IMO.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    i dont think noah will vere be a big time big man.......hes too soft to match up against the best big men in the game

    i think he could have a decent career as a backup and a guy who can come in for 12 or 15 mins a game

    still not a bad living
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    Yeah, plus it wouldnt matter anyway having a father and mother who have brought home some dough in their own day.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    Garnett to the Warriors *fingers crossed*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    Allen to the Celts? Why?
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_Wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    No sense in all of the hostility towards me being a Gator fan. You must be Ohio State fans, lol. Back-2-Back National Champs in basketball and this years National Champs in football.

    I am not sayin that Noah was the key to them winnin, I even stated I was not a big fan of his, but he did give them the emotional lift on the court when they needed it. If anyone was to give him his greatest contributions to both national titles, it would be the emotional lift he gave the team. He was very exciting on the floor and made some huge hustle plays that turned some games around for the Gators, but I do agree that Brewer and Horford were the 2 main guys on the team.

    GO GATORS!!
    The LPD is the best district in the state of Virginia.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    So let me get this straight, someone correct me if I am wrong. The Celtics are giving up the 5th Pick (Jeff Green), Wally Szcerbiack (sp?), and Delonte West for Ray Allen, thats it, no other picks? If this is true this is pathetic. Please someone tell me I am wrong.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    Earth to Ainge, earth to Ainge.
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Draft

    I would like to kick Ainge in the NUTS, I am not sure he has made one good move with the Celtics, if I am wrong please someone tell me. IDIOT
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •